Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Spoke Too Soon...

Well, as you can tell it's been way too long since I posted last. I wish I had more time to sit and post, but unfortunately I think I'm realizing just how much time I do not have to sit and think! lol Sorry to those of you who check our blog every day waiting for a new post. Chances are, if you want to know how it's going call Tong! lol He is the poor person who gets the brunt of my stress and still smiles back and says, "You can do it!" 
School seemed to be going a bit better, but then I had the week from "you know where" a couple of weeks ago and I felt like it was all coming crashing down again. Now, as of yesterday I think I have some kind of a bug or something. I have an achy body, a head ache and a really upset tummy that doesn't seem to be ok with me right now. I thought being sick in general was hard, well I was definitely wrong! That's nothing compared to being sick and still having to get tons of work done! Oh well! Why complain! 
I have had three tests now and am studying for my fourth one this week. Please pray! It is my Pharmacology test again and I think I might go crazy! Although, in a weird sort of way I kind of find it all interesting. I have been doing pretty well on my tests, but of course that really doesn't mean much right now. I feel like I should be studying a whole lot more, except the hours in the day run out before I can.
The drive is getting a little more repetitive and not so annoying... although I do have to remind myself sometimes that I should just be patient and remember to breath! 
Tong found out last Friday that he is for sure going to be a teacher at the new middle school, Woodcreek Middle School! =D He also found out that his whole 8th grade science team is going with him! He will be a Lion and their colors are Red and Black. He brought home two T-Shirts and a sweatshirt yesterday and it made it all real! We are very excited as this will be a really great opportunity for him. 
Just to brag a little bit... Tong has made this year of Nursing School doable for me. There has been days, especially Thursdays, that I have come home and for no reason except my stress, have burst into tears. He just comes over and smiles and asks what he can do for me. =D There are also days where he will walk into the kitchen and start the dishes or start dinner without even saying anything. He has also been great about doing the laundry! I have the best hubby in the world! He may need a call of encouragement every once in a while too! lol
Well, gotta get back to work! Thanks for reading and I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there sweetie, this too will pass. It will be another star in your crown when you are finished that shows you have "passed. and survived". God has these little tests for us and we will make it, both of us.

    Love you,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are settling in somewhat. Things that you work very hard for are much more meaningful when you complete. Sounds like this will be an Oscar or you. We are all proud of you and Tong. Keep up the good work. Luv U booth lots. Dad, Dianne and the girls.

    ReplyDelete