Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Much To Do, So Little Time...

Well, as most of you can tell by the lack of energy in my voice or the lack of response on the phone/text messaging... I have officially gotten run over by Nursing School. It's only the third day and the drive is KILLING me! I almost burst into tears in the traffic today! All is well, just a little frazzled by the amount of material I will be learning and the amount of stinkin' reading I will have to do. SO... if I don't answer your call or your text message... I do still love you and I am not ignoring you... I am either sleeping, reading, crying, studying, etc...


Well, that's all I have time to write now, but when I have a little more time to breathe I will give you a more detailed update! Love you all! Please remember my sanity in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. We understand, please don't cry. Sleeping, eating, reading, & studying are good for you. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there.. The drive will get better the more you make it. Hope all is still well with you both. Love you both Dad, Dianne and Kaitlyn....

    ReplyDelete